Terms and Conditions for Classes at Needles in the Haymarket
Thank you for your interest in taking a class (or classes) at Needles in the Haymarket! Before completing your registration, please read the Terms and Conditions below.
- Only paid attendees TAKING the class may be present at that class.
- Classes are non-refundable within the final 2 weeks prior to the start date of that class. Refunds for classes are given as a store credit, which may be used for ANY future purchase.
- We reserve the right to reschedule or cancel any class offered at Needles in the Haymarket based on enrollment numbers if the instructor's minimum class size is not reached.
- All classes offered may require masking and social distancing at the instructor's discretion. Please read EACH class description for the instructor's masking policy. Classes will be "mask mandatory" or "mask optional". We ask that all students respect the decisions of instructors regarding their mask policies and respect the decisions of other students in "mask optional" classes.
- Any student taking a "mask mandatory" class who refuses to properly wear a mask will be asked to leave immediately.